Pilgrim Artists Festival
A small festival of art, music, and words from the Christian faith tradition, 22-25 June 2018 in the Huon Valley.
Come enjoy this year's theme: Creation. Guests of all ages and backgrounds are welcome.
Check back as we add events + activities
- 10-4: Exhibition + live art (gold coin entry)
- 1: Live Finnish Weaving, Iris Jarvela
- 12: Meet the Author, WR Gingell
- 2: Meet the Writers – Readings + Q&A
- All-day Live Blacksmithing, Richard Willing
- 10-4: Pastel Portrait Workshop, Leoni Duff
$132. Book now, space limited.
- 10:30: Live Oil Painting, Emily Jones
- 12:30: Live Doll Making, Irene Griggs
- 2: Live Music, Michael Herbert, harp
- 2: Live Oil Painting, Margaret Sonnemann
Rogue Pastry doughnuts and drinks by Wild Coffee available for purchase.
Local indie-publishing legend WR Gingell will be reading from + signing her newest release: the first in an urban fantasy series set in Hobart!
These workshops are for young artists. Check listings for ages.
– 10:00: Make + Fill with Amy, under 8
– 10:45: Make + Fill with Amy, 8 + up
Message us to book now as spaces are limited.
This year we are centrally located in Huonville, in the Baden Powell Scout Hall on Heron St.